Description of Program/Initiative
Business advisory centres help Aboriginal entrepreneurs with business startup or expansion, partnerships, and planning. These centres ensure that Aboriginal entrepreneurs have access to business support and advice to help them reach their business goals.
Qualified staff are experienced in business and knowledgeable about the challenges and needs of on- and off-reserve businesses and markets, small business development and joint ventures. They provide information on:
– business planning for startup, expansion, and export;
– market research analysis;
– marketing and promotion;
– operations and expansion strategies;
– financial and cash-flow management; and,
– human resources planning.