- This event has passed.
Governance Committee Engagement Sessions – Terrace
April 10 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Would you like to provide your input into the governance of the BC Assembly of First Nations? We are looking for participants to attend our upcoming regional engagement sessions to provide feedback to the BCAFN Governance Committee on their on-going governance work.
In follow up to the BCAFN Assembly of First Nations Resolution 11/2017, the Chiefs-in-Assembly extended the mandate of the BCAFN Governance Committee until the next Annual General Meeting in 2018 to allow the Committee members to fully engage with the BCAFN members to complete their work in reviewing the Constitution, Bylaws, and Governance Manual of the BCAFN. The purpose of these 1-day sessions* is to present suggested changes the Committee has made to date, and to solicit feedback and input from membership on outstanding governance issues facing the BCAFN.
*Please note: Travel will be covered for one delegate per First Nation. Travel claim forms will be provided at the session.
Other Spring & Summer 2018 Sessions
- April 17 – Nanaimo – 12:00 p.m. – 4 p.m. Coast Bastion Hotel
- April 24 – Prince George – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. PG Civic Centre
- May 8 – Kamloops – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m Moccasin Square Garden
- May 17 – Lower Mainland – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. RiverRock Casino
- June 5 – Fraser Valley – 10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. Seabird Island
Please RSVP to Maureen.Buchan@bcafn.ca